- Almost no code changes other than minor formatting
- Added a bunch of new documentation including how to register an app with many common providers, and how to configure many common services to work behind oauthsub.
- ported to from oauth2client (deprecated) to oauthlib
- slight refactoring into utils/appliation
- refactored application logic into a more flask-familiar layout
- python3 compatability
- add bypass option for debugging in a local environment
- cleanup package organization a bit
- add github provider support
- allow custom jinja template
- use gevent or twisted for production mode
- Fix setup.py pointing to wrong main module, wrong keywords, missing package data
- Add Manifest.in
- Fix wrong config variable in main()
- Fix setup.py description string
Initial public commit
- Authenticates with google, authorizes anyone who has an email address that is part of a configurable list of domains.
- Only works with google as an identity provider
- Configuration through python config file, or command line arguments
- Includes example nginx and oauthsub configuration files
- Module directory can be zipped into an executable zipfile and distributed as a single file.